Congratulations, Viking graduates!
The time, date, and location for our Spring 2021 ceremony is now available below. We are excited to celebrate with our 2020 and 2021 graduates.
Graduating seniors and those finishing their Master of Education or Master of Arts degrees will have the opportunity to take part in an in-person, traditional ceremony held at the W.E. Osmon Fieldhouse (also known as the Bubble).
- Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. CST is the ceremony for undergraduate and master’s candidates
- Graduates will be limited to six guests who will need to present a ticket for admission. Ticket information will be announced soon.
- Face coverings (over the mouth and nose) will be required for all attendees.
- If you have not confirmed your participation in the May 15 ceremony, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by April 15!
- The in-person ceremonies will be live-streamed and recorded for later viewing.